Alcohol units

The organisation CHART runs our local alcohol support and therapy service. They operate a self-referral system.

To refer yourself either phone 01484 353333 or E-mail (they ask that 'Huddersfield Client' be put in the subject box, and as much information as possible in the body of the email - including your full contact details).